Feeling very sympathetic to babies right now....

Why? you might ask, because I got a tetanus shot yesterday and I am amazed at how sore arm has been all day. No wonder little babies have such a hard time after shots....poor little things!!!

We had our second homestudy visit today. Our social worker got to meet our kids, see our home, and interview Tom and I as individuals! Tom must have stuck to the script I gave him because it went really well! LOL!

Keelan was asked if she was excited to be adopting a little sister and she replied, "As long as she isn't annoying like that one" (Pointing to Ireland) Oh my word, I didn't even know what to say! She then proceeded to tell her that Ireland annoys her sometimes because she always gets into her stuff while she is at school. Ok, well that's understandable. Our social worker just laughed. I'm glad she saw the humor in it. I was mortified!!! Ha ha!

Hope to have everything finished and our dossier on its way by the end of April....we'll see!

Comments

  1. We experienced something even worse on our last adoption. Our then 11 y/o son told the social worker that he didn't want another brother or sister. That he thought it was a bad idea and didn't want anything to do with "it." Needless to say, it didn't affect the outcome in the least! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just remembered that we have the same adoption agency. I'm looking forward to what they have to say once they return. But...like you said, God has the timing worked out so we get the exact child for our families. Blessings to you, my new cohort in the adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When Joy and Sorrow Beautifully Yet Tragically Collide

Adoption Process has begun!

14 Days into the 40 Days of Prayer