Finally I have a little new news to post!

Our agency just returned from a Homeland tour in Southeast Asia. We have been waiting anxiously to hear all about the trip and see if they had been able to get any info on the timeline for new referrals. We got an email today from them, saying it was a wonderful time! The people there are so warm and gracious. They said the orphanage that they visited was full of wonderful loving care-givers. It is so encouraging to know that my little girl is being taken care of well!

They also got to have a meeting with the social worker over there and she said that our agency would get be getting a batch of referrals in the next few weeks!!!!! I am extremely excited and giddy, but at the same time trying not to get my hopes up because I know that there might not be a referral match for us in this batch.

So what do I do now (and what can you do with me?) PRAY!!! Pray that the referral for our little girl is in this batch of referrals and that we really will receive it within the next 2 weeks!! How wonderful would it be to have my little girl home before Christmas??!!! I'll answer that (with tears streaming down my face) MORE THAN WONDERFUL!!!

Comments

  1. How exciting, Stephanie! I think of you often and wonder when in the world that wonderful packet will come! I remember our referral day so well...our son was a waiting child so we knew who he was...still, it's amazing to hold that referral in your hands! Makes it so real!

    Remind me, what orphanage will your sweet girl come from? Do you know for sure? Is it the TRC? We may have talked about this before and my brain is just fried!

    I will pray for you in these days! Hold fast to Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be my "go-between" for us and news from our agency! Thanks for the update. :) Hopefully, we'll be in that next batch of referrals,too!
    Blessings,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When Joy and Sorrow Beautifully Yet Tragically Collide

Adoption Process has begun!

14 Days into the 40 Days of Prayer