Still.....Nothing

Yep, the package from Asia still hasn't arrived at our agency yet. Evidently the Asian side of things was closed last week for English training, and I doubt it got mailed out before that.

I would say that I am ALMOST at the point where I would rather hear something, even if it's that we don't have a referral in this batch, than nothing. But I want that referral SOOO much that I can't quite say that yet!!!

In the meantime, I am keeping busy as we start to plan for our church's Annual One Less Orphan fundraiser dinner and silent auction. Last year was a lot of work, but a huge success! It is awesome to be a part of raising funds to offer grants to other families that want to adopt!

I am also planning another personal fundraiser for our family as well! It's going to be a busy, busy fall!!! I'll keep you posted as I get more details together on both the Dinner/silent auction and our own personal fundraiser!

Until next time..... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Joy and Sorrow Beautifully Yet Tragically Collide

Adoption Process has begun!

14 Days into the 40 Days of Prayer